Carolina in Santa Suit
Fisherman by Stephanie
Dear Friend Hal, Bubs and O'Sullivans
Jaz and the kids at Beverly Beach
Carolina and Riley in their twin Santa suits
Our coach up on the seawall at Beverly Beach, our favorite spot of all
Riley in Carolina's shadow by Stephanie, incredible
Riley on my trampoline -- adorable or what?
Mr. and Mrs. Woods
Christmas Eve, the St. Augustine lights
Love these lights!
The Bubble Heads, our neighborhood group.
Over this time, I have done considerable spiritual growth and healing and seem to have finally found the ingredients I have searched a lifetime for. I also have come across an incredible income stream spending 5 minutes a day doing a little marketing for a company called Zeek Rewards for which I receive a double digit monthly income. Check it out at my website http://msullivan.zeekrewards.com/ You can do it too and be the recipient of Zeek Rewards. Email me if you are interested.
I also have been able to get five loan mods, so my seven properties in CA are just about cash flowing. I think the real estate market is bottoming too. It's been a long haul working my way out of debt, but I think I'm there. I am beginning to reduce my workload.
And now, we are headed for The While Blue Yonder of Montana -- the long route. Here we are leaving our Hilton Head lot.
We are headed to Tennessees to check out Chattanooga and the music scene in Nashville, then drive Route 40 West bound for Santa Fe, Taos, up through Colorado Springs, Fort Collins, Rocky Mtn. Nat'l Park, then north to Teton, Yellowstone and Glacier Nat'l Parks where Jaz will meet up with me. Holy smokes. Very exciting. Am hoping for a six month long jog if the weather permits. We will blog from each destination of interest so you can come along with us.
With love, The O'Sullivans















No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.