August 29, 2009


When you finally realize your dream ... you're speechless ... then, after a while ... you find the words to BLOG!

We took delivery of Maggie McGuire in Yuma in May '09, then spent a month in Jaz' driverway learning how to be Vagabonds!
One day, Carolina and I looked at each other and said, "Okay. We're ready to roll."


So ... we rolled 45 miles south to Buellton (where they make pea soup) where we lost a piece of Maggie!



So ... I stuck it in one of those nice big compartments below... and headed for Sedona where we fell utterly in love with life!

3 comments:

  1. I love it that you are willing to step so far outside of convention to identify and chase your dreams. You are an inspiration. Thank you for sharing your fulfillment with us, Vance

    ReplyDelete
  2. As much as I am enjoying our Hawaii adventure, I feel a little bit of longing to try your style too! The gypsy in me is starting to surface as I feel a few roots forming when we stay in one place.Kelly and I have fallen into, heaven forbid, ROUTINE. We just recognized that the other day and determined to go explore some more. Trouble is we enjoy what we've found so far and want to pursue it more.What a dilima. Im excited about following your blog! Aloha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marilyn,

    How many years ago was it that the Toozigoot Club gathered in Sedona to ride bikes and enjoy the beautiful scenery?

    Where are you now? We just got back from two weeks in Colorado. The highlight films of the Telluride film festival were (1) An Education, a sexy film about an older guy and a young girl; (2) Up in the Air, with George Clooney, about losing jobs; and (3) The Last Station, with Helen Murren, about Tolstoy's last years. Check them out!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.